redonme.xot

My photo
kepala batas, penang, Malaysia
♥CHUT KARTIKA BADROLHISHAM♥18♥ISLAM.MALAY.ACHEH♥FEMALE♥23march1991♥EX-STFIAN♥LOVE.ART.DANCE.MUSIC♥RED.BLACK.WHITEaddict♥THINKING OF THE BETTER FUTURE♥

redmuse.xot

♥Membilang dari satu,
♥Menyapa dengan salam,
♥Jika dilipat sebesar kuku,
♥Jika disebar menjadi seluas alam..

Friday, January 16, 2009

dis is what i said my life is,....

i wait all these years to find someone who understand me,
i thought someone who accept me as i am,
some with wizard's power to melt stone to sunlight,
who can bring me happiness in spite of trials,
who can face my dragon in the night,
who can transform me into the soul i choose to be,
but just yesterday i found that magical,
someone in the face i see in the mirror,
it's myself and my homemade mask....

No comments:

Post a Comment