Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
In fact, I would do anything for you, my best friends in the whole world...
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Being a singledom, I find myself un-alone. No, I'm not complaining, it's just very different. If you ask my friends, I'm the perpetual single girl, or I just find myself single. So now, I'm getting used to the idea of V-Day and all that comes with it. I'm talking about chocolates, soft toys, jewellery, greeting cards on your left, heart-shaped candies on your right, big rose bouquets in your face, sappy song dedications...it just makes you want to go "Arghhhh! Enough already!!" but we all know that all this isn't what V-Day is about.
It's LOVE...Being in a relationship means sharing love with a lucky one (but not to celebrate the V-Day and for lust!), while being single means loving yourself, and that's tough. By the way, I love being myself..I'm so grateful!
So if you're flying solo this year or for just a moment this month, fret not, we don't discriminate.
How if we change that nonsense V-DAY instead with HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY! on 14th FEB.
Note:The Best is yet to come!
This MONTH-AND-SO-ON, I want to:
- Start actually taking care of my skin, my hair, my eye, all-my-appearance-physically.
- Let go of the past, and build on the future.
- Progress myself to be more inspired, motivated, dedicated and zealous.
- Actually get some air on my wakeboard.
- Start actually communicating my feelings, rather than acting like nothing's wrong all the time.
- Get a job, and start learning to provide for myself.
- Stop taking things for granted, and start realizing I can't always get what I want.
- Stop being so forgiving when people don't deserve it.
- Start getting healthy, and give up junk food.
- Prove that i need to be happy single to be happy as a couple.(but not so, they always tend to have conflicts, jealousy matter, and discordant)
- Get my bellybutton re-pierced/let the old piercings grow in.
- Earn back everyone's respect and trust, thereby stop lying and start actually listening.
This month-and-so-on, will be different. This m-a-s-o will be the mark in my life that reminds me just who I am, just who I've always wanted to be, and just who I will be. I see something different in this m-a-s-o, I see it just might be something very different. I'll be eighteen:18 (23rd MARCH), 1 year older, 1 year wiser, a totally new person. I will not break any promises, I will do everything I can to be a better person.
.I want to change my life.
.Time to do.
Friday, January 30, 2009
>>>>Ophthalmology, meaning “The science of eyes” is the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases and surgery of the visual pathways, including the eye and brain. While most vision is diagnosed and corrected using corrective lenses, or spectacles, new modern surgery options such as LASIK continue to help millions of people repair eyesight.
However, in more serious cases, the solutions are far from simple. The eye being an extraordinarily complex organ, has spawned many different specialisations, with each specialisation dealing with a different condition that the eye may fall prey to. The correct diagnosis of such serious conditions is vital to the treatment procedure, and skilled ophthalmologists are required every step of the way.<<<<
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
REAL FRIENDS : Are the reason you have no food
FAKE FRIENDS : Call your parents Mr/Mrs
REAL FRIENDS : Call your parents DAD/MOM
FAKE FRIENDS : Bail your out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong
REAL FRIENDS : Would sit next to you saying "Darn... We were busted...but that was fun!"
FAKE FRIENDS : Never seen you cry
REAL FRIENDS : Cry with you
FAKE FRIENDS : Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
REAL FRIENDS : Keep your stuff so long they forget its yours
FAKE FRIENDS : Know things about you
REAL FRIENDS : Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you
FAKE FRIENDS : Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
REAL FRIENDS : Will kick the whole crowd that left you