redonme.xot

My photo
kepala batas, penang, Malaysia
♥CHUT KARTIKA BADROLHISHAM♥18♥ISLAM.MALAY.ACHEH♥FEMALE♥23march1991♥EX-STFIAN♥LOVE.ART.DANCE.MUSIC♥RED.BLACK.WHITEaddict♥THINKING OF THE BETTER FUTURE♥

redmuse.xot

♥Membilang dari satu,
♥Menyapa dengan salam,
♥Jika dilipat sebesar kuku,
♥Jika disebar menjadi seluas alam..

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Orang Yang Ku Sayang!

I just wanted... no, had to tell you how much you mean to me. I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you. You are the number one best buddies I have ever had. Without you my pathetic life would not be worth living. I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, walk across the hottest desert just to tell you how incredibly special your friendship is to me.

.smiles.

.huggers.

.snuggles.

.kissy-kissy.

In fact, I would do anything for you, my best friends in the whole world...

.chut rindu korang.
the moments we were all together :
- 'ZEALOUS' time; dancing all over the night
- birthday never missed one..really miss the last birthday celebrated; sassy's!
- all the time we hung up.
- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

2 comments: