redonme.xot

My photo
kepala batas, penang, Malaysia
♥CHUT KARTIKA BADROLHISHAM♥18♥ISLAM.MALAY.ACHEH♥FEMALE♥23march1991♥EX-STFIAN♥LOVE.ART.DANCE.MUSIC♥RED.BLACK.WHITEaddict♥THINKING OF THE BETTER FUTURE♥

redmuse.xot

♥Membilang dari satu,
♥Menyapa dengan salam,
♥Jika dilipat sebesar kuku,
♥Jika disebar menjadi seluas alam..

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

not a V-DAY, but HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!

hey ya'll!!

Being a singledom, I find myself un-alone. No, I'm not complaining, it's just very different. If you ask my friends, I'm the perpetual single girl, or I just find myself single. So now, I'm getting used to the idea of V-Day and all that comes with it. I'm talking about chocolates, soft toys, jewellery, greeting cards on your left, heart-shaped candies on your right, big rose bouquets in your face, sappy song dedications...it just makes you want to go "Arghhhh! Enough already!!" but we all know that all this isn't what V-Day is about.
It's LOVE...Being in a relationship means sharing love with a lucky one (but not to celebrate the V-Day and for lust!), while being single means loving yourself, and that's tough. By the way, I love being myself..I'm so grateful!


So if you're flying solo this year or for just a moment this month, fret not, we don't discriminate.
How if we change that nonsense V-DAY instead with HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY! on 14th FEB.


So bf/gf or no bf/gf listen up!, come Feb 14, send all your LOVE to Y-O-U, you!
Note:The Best is yet to come!


AGREE or NOT AGREE?

5 comments:

  1. X2. hehe. loving sum1 juz like loving ourself la. huhuh. nway, love u! ahahah;D rndu kt mje stdy! rndu nk stdy blk! huargh

    ReplyDelete
  2. evrbody has their own see-tru bout love..
    hti laen2, so ase nye pon laen laaa...
    ak pk tok future ak
    haha
    lov evrybody,but dont put full-trusty during ur youthfulness..
    nty ke-che-wa SUSAH..
    hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum...carilah cinta fitrah,tetapi kejarlah cinta hakiki....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah..dia single ek??btol ni single mingle??hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh2 awe...
    xcaye plakk....
    adoi...
    ak xmaen2 da...ak nk focus idop luuu
    hiii...


    oi!!
    ptg2 tdo je eh kje ko..pe r...
    ak sowg je td aw!
    hmpehnye mmbe
    ktok pale bwu tbliak kot

    ReplyDelete